How To Grant Google Analytics Access
1. Log in to your admin-level account
In order to grant Google Analytics Access to other users navigate to www.google.com/analytics and log in to your administrator account. If you’re not an administrator on the account, you won’t be able to complete this process.
2. Select The Account You Need
Here you’ll see your main accounts page, which lists all of the sites that you have access to.
Click on the site that you want to share.
3. Go To The Admin Tab
Hit the Admin button in the top menu bar.
4. Select User Management
Next you will see a screen with 3 columns. The second option in the first column should be “user management”. Click here.
5. Under Add permissions for, enter the email address for the new user
6. Select the permissions you want to give this user
(In this instance ‘Read & Analyse’ is sufficient)
7. Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you’re adding.
8. Click Add